Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
baloney
Accepted Solution

Where is the backup button on my sky+ box?

I am trying to setup my iPad app to use sky+ and I have to reset the box. I don't know where the backup button is?
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
kato

Re: Where is the backup button on my sky+ box?

[ Edited ]

Have you looked on top of the box?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Martin--H

[ Edited ]

Hi baloney,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

As kato has already stated the backup button is on the top of the Sky+HD box at the back of the circular panel of buttons.

I hope this helps.

Staff
Chris-McP

Hi baloney,

How are you? We haven't heard from you in a while so just wonder if you got your issue resolved.

Further to your other replies I have attached a picture of the general location of the button on the Sky+ box. The design of the box might vary however the location of the buttons are the same.

Top of box.png

I hope this helps.    :smileyhappy: