Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
charlotte132

Where can I find my sky account number????

I don't know where I'm suppose to find my sky account number
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
kato

Re: Where can I find my sky account number????

If you log into MY SKY

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Rosey+Moore

Re: guy who replied...
In order to see personal details such as your sky account number online, you need to enter your sky account number...

Helpful.

Occasional Visitor
StuCee

did u manage to find it? i don't know mines either

Super User
caesarome

You can find your account number on the right hand side of this page:

http://www.sky.com/shop/customer-shop/customer-offers/

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
jackthe+ripper

i have bought a kindle and it wants my sky pass word can u help

Super User
caesarome

The password it requires is printed on the bottom of your sky broadband router or it is on the card that came with it. This password has to be entered in capital letters so you need to hold down the CTRL key when entering each letter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
BAZZABOY

where do I find my sky account number
Super User
caesarome

The second post back up the page answers this. It will also be on any letters sky have sent you.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
MrsLT

It's also on any emails that Sky have sent you - if you have an email from Sky with any of their offers, etc. then there is a tab at the top right hand side with 'My Account' - click on that link and it will ask you to sign in with your user name and password and then your Sky Account Number full details will be shown.  Hope this helps. 

Occasional Visitor
bishee

This is incorrect information. No account number is displayed