Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Ahh-remote+rage

When remote not working how do you watch recordings?

Hi I have #Sky plus and need a new remote but while I wait for it to come in the post is there any way I can watch my recordings?  I can change the channel on the front of the sky box but cant get to my recordings...Can anyone help please...?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
Stantheman2k12

Re: When remote not working how do you watch recordings?

Is it the white or black sky plus box??

For white boxes

• press play on the box this will bring up the last thing you played
  • press play to start playing it
  • then press back up and it should bring you into your planner menu
  • use up/down arrows to select your programme you want

For black plus boxes

• press tv guide
  • move right onto planner
  • press select
  • use up/down arrows to select programme 
  • press play to view
If I Or Anyone Has Helped Please Kudos. If Your Problem Is Solved Please Click On Accept As Solution.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Senior Member (Platinum)
Kenneth+M

Re: When remote not working how do you watch recordings?

Ahh-remote+rage wrote:

Hi I have #Sky plus and need a new remote but while I wait for it to come in the post is there any way I can watch my recordings?  I can change the channel on the front of the sky box but cant get to my recordings...Can anyone help please...?

What's wrong with the remote?  If it has just stopped flashing, just remove one battery, press Select for a minute, replace the battery and try again.