Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
Snaz10

What is the music in the advert for the champions league for this season 2013/14?

It has Jamie Carragher, Gary Neville, Graeme Souness and Jamie Redknapp speaking on it
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
LiamC88

Re: What is the music in the advert for the champions league for this season 2013/14?

[ Edited ]

Hi Snaz10,

Thanks for taking the time to post and welcome to the community! :smileyhappy:

Unfortunately after much investigation I don't have an answer for you, I have passed the information on and when I hear something I'll be sure to let you know. Next time that advert comes on you could try the phone application shazam to try and identify the song.

Please let me know if shazam works.

Thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
Snaz10

Re: What is the music in the advert for the champions league for this season 2013/14?

Thanks for that. You can't shazam it as there is talking over the music, so it doesn't recognise it.

Hopefully someone will hear it and know it. Or the people at sky who made it will come good.
Getting There
Tatra+Man

Using the Search function on an Android 'phone while connected via wifi usually works even when there's voice-over present. After tapping the magnifying glass, tap the microphone symbol and the blue music symbol should come up if music is present. Tap that symbol and it'll try to identify it.

Community Coordinator
chelsea12

Hi Tatra+Man,

Thanks for the tips on using an Android phone; hopefully this will help others that may have not been aware of this.

Hope to hear from you again soon.

Cheers,

I'm New Here
LukeChanner

Genesis - Justice, Took ages to find out myself!