Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
cjcj

What is the mixed song called in the advert for sky 2014?

[ Edited ]

There is an advert showing what is coming on on Sky and it plays a mix song with Whoomp There It Is and Party Rockers mixed together, along with other songs. Does anyone know what they song is called?

Sorry, I forgot to add, its got clips of cartoon movie characters from Disney films singing the words....

Thanks for the answers so far though... :smileyhappy:

I cant use a music detecting app as it will only get the song thats playing and not the name of what its called all mixed together, if that makes sense.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
El Capo
seandouglas2

Not sure look at this link   http://www.tvadmusic.co.uk/t...

Not sure look at this link

http://www.tvadmusic.co.uk/tag/sky/

Please note, I do not work for Sky. I am a paying customer, like you.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

If you have a music app on your mobile device try using t...

If you have a music app on your mobile device try using that with the advert.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Community Coordinator
Gailsky

Hi cjcj,   Thanks for your post and welcome to the Commun...

Hi cjcj,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community pages. Have you been able to find the information from the suggestions made by seandouglas2 and caesarome . Please post back if you have been successful or need any other information at all. 

Cheers,

Getting There
cjcj

Re: Hi cjcj, Thanks for your post and welcome to the Commun...

Hi Gail,

No still not had any joy. Hopefully someone out there will know what its called....

Community Coordinator
LiamC88

[ Edited ]

Morning cjcj,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I know how annoying it is when you hear a great a song but you can't find out what it is. I've seen the advert you mentioned on but I can't quite figure out some of the songs, so I will pass on your question to the relevant team to see if we can get you an answer.

I'll get back to you as soon as possible and if you have any questions in the meantime please don't hesitate to post.

Regards

Community Coordinator
LiamC88

Hey cjcj,

I've already got an answer to your question regarding the songs in our advert. The other two songs that you have not mentioned that are included in the advert are ' We Found Love' - Rihanna and ' Everybody Dance' - C&C Music Factory. Let me know if any of these sound familiar?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Getting There
cjcj

[ Edited ]

Hi Liam......yes thats the one.....ive just seen the advert again as well.....do you know what its called and who by? Im thinking its along the lines of something by DJ Earworm but cant find it......please put me out of my misery...lol

Community Coordinator
kirkie50

Good afternoon cjcj

I have asked around and will get back to you as soon as I can, I haven't heard the tune myself but now I will keep an ear open for it.

Thanks 

I'm New Here
The-Kazman

The thing is...... this mix is actually rather good. Whoever mixed it has done a great job. I actually want a full version of the mix :-)

Getting There
cjcj

[ Edited ]

Hi The-Kazman,

If you like songs like that look up DJ Earworm on youtube....all of their songs are mixes of songs and done very well. Have a look at this link, its one of DJ Earworms songs; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYQJ_SIVUVE 

Regards

Chris

I'm New Here
KallieG

Just saw this on Yahoo re  Sky Movie Disney advert song.

Its a remix of the theme tune to 'Trigger Happy TV' and Moloko - Sing it Back.... I've looked for it to, but cannot find it!

I'm New Here
DJGriff

Re: What is the mixed song called in the advert for sky 2014?

Its a mix of Whoomp there is it and Party Rockers, there's a few mixes on Youtube but i've not been able to find the exact mix yet although i'm still looking for it as i think its quite catchy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff-toY2DPlE - Link to one mix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4e7O1ff_6Q - 2 minutes 50 seconds sounds almost like the start of the track
Getting There
Immx77

I'd agree! Much kudos to whoever did the remix for sky and can we have a full length version please!
Getting There
darren+cosker

hi

here is the song if ur still looking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie7SjOFMPss