Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Explorer
Halfmerk28

What is the 3 digit free phone number for sky

Can anyone remeber the free 3 digit number to phone sky

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
jason-d

Good Morning Halfmerk28,   Thanks for posting your questi...

Good Morning Halfmerk28,

Thanks for posting your question.

If you have a Sky line, then you can call Sky for free on any Sky number or 150. Unfortunately if you have another provider for your line rental, then you will be charged for the call to contact us.

If you have any queries then you can post these on the appropriate boards in our Help Forum.

Regards,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
dawn+sykes

what is the3 digit telephone number to contact sky

what is the3 digit telephone number to contact sky

I'm New Here
john+robb

Here wii .                I am registered and subscribe t...

Here wii .

I am registered and subscribe to Sky  and don't know why you have

not upgraded me autuomatically to Hi Definition. Please reply! 

John Robb

I'm New Here
james+stret

is there a three digit number to contact sky from sky pho...

is there a three digit number to contact sky from sky phone

I'm New Here
packedlunch+158

Need to look at my outgoings and was wondering if I'm pay...

Need to look at my outgoings and was wondering if I'm paying too much for my package and how much a month would I pay if I brought over my telephone to sky. Also I'm not able to get on demand because I have an old box

Staff
Kei+M

Re: What is the 3 digit free phone number for sky

Getting There
quasi+modo

yes there is just used it myself the number is 151 simple...

yes there is just used it myself the number is 151 simple as that straight through

Getting There
quasi+modo

yes its 151

yes its 151

Getting There
quasi+modo

yep its 150

Halfmerk28 wrote:

yep its 150

Getting There
quasi+modo

yep its 151

Halfmerk28 wrote:

yep its 151

Getting There
quasi+modo

yes its 151

Halfmerk28 wrote:

yes its 151