Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Ellie5a

What is that music from Harrow a very british school?

The music that runs through the programme is so unusual. What is it?
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
Fraser-H

Re: What is that music from Harrow a very british school?

[ Edited ]

Good morning Ellie5a,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch and it's great to read that you are a viewer of Harrow: A Very British School :smileyhappy:

I will pass on your request to our programming tea to see if they can shed some light on this for us and as soon as I hear back I will be sure to let you know.

In the meantime if you have any other questions or queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks 

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
simonp820

I'd also like to know this. Thanks.
Visitor
Matt+Jamieson

I'd really love to know this too!
Community Coordinator
Jason-H

Hi guys.

We're looking into this for you.

Is it possible for you to link us into a video with the music in? This way we will have a better idea as to what we're looking for.

Cheers,

Jason-H
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Visitor
Matt+Jamieson

Hi,

Thanks for looking into thsi, here's a link to the music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6KFfnt1aOc&t=0m35s

Matt

Occasional Visitor
Adrian+Warner

Hi,

I was searching for it too - Shazam couldn't identify it, nor could Soundcloud!  Anyway somebody on a Yahoo forum could...

It's called Making me smile by Max Brodie,

see here - http://www.audionetwork.com/production-music/making-me-smile_59072.aspx

and here - http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130910151300AAAOzul

It's a great bit of music, well done to the directors for finding it unless it was made specially for the programme!

Adrian

Visitor
Matt+Jamieson

Thanks very much!

Occasional Visitor
CaravanCentral

Hi

The Music is Makeing me Smile by Max Brodie.

Best regards

Stuart