Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Regular Visitor
paulo00

What are the differences between Entertainment Extra, Extra+ and HD packages?

I want to get some HD channels and have found numerous offers for HD boxes. I currently get Entertainment Extra, which already contains some HD channels, and have read all the pages about the Extra, Extra+ and HD packages, but there are numerous different versions of the channel lists on the Sky website and some of them say that they are all the same. I am also considering FreeSat; I know what channels are in that package and they might be enough for me. Can anyone list here the difference between the Extra, Extra+ and HD packages? Please do not post links to the pages about these packages because there are so many pages that give conflicting information that it is a waste of time reading them. All I want to know is what channels are in the Extra+ package that are not in the Extra package and what channels are in the HD package that are not in either of the Extra packages. Thanks.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

The Extra+ pack is the same as the extra one but with Ext...

paulo00 wrote:

All I want to know is what channels are in the Extra+ package that are not in the Extra package and what channels are in the HD package that are not in either of the Extra packages. Thanks.

The Extra+ pack is the same as the extra one but with Extra+ you will also get these channels in 3D and HD and you will get access to On Demand box sets:

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Programming-Channels/Entertainment-Extra-giving-you-a-whole-lot-more...

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.