Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Contributor
Somhairle
Accepted Solution

What Has Happened to the Movies in Anytime?

I am a Sky+HD subscriber and until this week, many of the current week's movies would appear in Anytime from Friday when they start. This has not happened this week and  am left with only the old movies from the previous week. Has smething changed or is there a fault?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
andy-t

Re: What Has Happened to the Movies in Anytime?

I have exactly the same problem, i use anytime a lot and cannot find any information to tell me why the content has not updated

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
ziggyboy

I have the same problem only have millers crossing on sky anytime. anybody found an answer yet

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi guys,

If you're having problems with programmes not updating in your Sky Anytime menu, please try a Planner Rebuild and wait 24 hours to see if new content starts to appear.

Thanks,

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Contributor
Somhairle

Thanks, Robert. I'll give it a go.

Contributor
Somhairle

Well, did this yesterday and nothing has improved. In fatc, one movie has dropped from the list!

Any other ideas?

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi Somhairle, give it a couple of days as it records content overnight and this may not appear immediately. It's also worth checking in services, settings, signal that both input lock indicators say OK.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

Contributor
Somhairle

Thanks, Malcolm, both lock indicators are 'OK'.

I'll give it another couple of days. As it stands, only 3 programmes are not at 'last chance'.

Contributor
Somhairle

OK, it is now 5/6 days since I noticed this problem and reset the box. I still have a load of old films sitting on last chance and no new films from this week have been added. The 'last chance' films don't seem to be going anywhere.

Any ideas now?

I would like to know if any of the others have managed to resolve this issue?

Occasional Visitor
sam+whitehouse

I have had no programs on anytime fo 2 weeks now,  i have done a planner rebuild and that hasnt made a diference at all, does anyone know if this is a problem with sky or with my sky box,

Community Coordinator
LauraMac

Hi sam+whitehouse,

When did you do the planner rebuild?

LauraMac
Community Coordinator

Contributor
Somhairle

A list of new films appeared in my Anytime today. Friday is the normal day for these to update, so it appears that I may have missed a week and the planner rebuild last weekend allowed the update today.

Occasional Visitor
Latoya

I currently have the same problems with the movies in anytime, I have done the re-build and is waiting.  Could this be an "internal thing"  of pushing customers to spend more money on getting the sky anytime+ because the only part I am missing is the broadband which sky does not have one facility my current phone provider gives.  So...is sky doing away with the normal anytime?

Epiphora

Robert - I have had to do a rebuild three times over the last two months as Anytime just stops updating. I can see from this forum that this is a regular problem - are there any plans to fix it?

Sue

Contributor
Somhairle

I think that is happening to me too, Epiphora. I seem to have a load of programmes that have been stuck at 'Last Chance' for a round 2 weeks and they seem to be preventing new films from updating.

It did add some new films last week but it has not happened with the release of this weeks movies.