Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
Burtor00

Welcome to Sky Live Chat Service. A Sky Advisor will be with you shortly. Your chat may be monitored

Welcome to Sky Live Chat Service. A Sky Advisor will be with you shortly. Your chat may be monitored and recorded for training, legal and compliance purposes.

You are now connected with Beebeesh.

Beebeesh: Hello, you're chatting with Beebeesh, a Sky advisor, may I take your name please?

You: My Name is Rachel. I had my sky+HD box installed on monday. Last night I connected my router to the box and I activated On Demand via your website. However On Demand is not showing when I press the TV Guide button and I have not got catch up tv anywhere either!

Beebeesh: Hi Rachel.

Beebeesh: Is that a wired connection or wireless connection?

You: wired with the yellow ethernet cable that came with the router

Beebeesh: Just checking that for you now.

Beebeesh: Ok, in this case I will send you a link which has a technical procedures to sort it out.

Your chat session ended unexpectedly. If you require further assistance, please submit another query and we'll connect you to another Sky Advisor.
No link was sent!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
I'm New Here
doris+shepherd

Re: Welcome to Sky Live Chat Service. A Sky Advisor will be with you shortly. Your chat may be monit

I cannot access my emails.  I had no problem until tonight. when I sign in and go to email I am asked to sign in to my Google Apps. This did not happen previously.  When I put in my User name and password the password is rejected.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Welcome to Sky Live Chat Service. A Sky Advisor will be with you shortly. Your chat may be monit

doris+shepherd wrote:

I cannot access my emails.  I had no problem until tonight. when I sign in and go to email I am asked to sign in to my Google Apps. This did not happen previously.  When I put in my User name and password the password is rejected.

Please read this and change your password:

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Email-Tools/Email-Outage-Updates-October-2012/m-p/650726/highlight/t...

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
I'm New Here
DADIRAI

Hi

I paid my account yesterday and would like to know when I will be connected back. I have really missed watching some of my favourate programmes and I also miss live pause!

Getting There
davisthfc04081984

any one know how much a sky viewing card is to buy?????????????????????????????????????????? thanks

Retired Staff Member
Anne-M

Hi Burtor00,

Welcome to the forum and sorry for not replying sooner.

As it has been a while since you posted, can you let me know how you got on with this, did you manage to get it resolved?

Thanks,
Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Retired Staff Member
Anne-M

Hi DADIRAI,

Sorry for the delay in responding to you, and welcome to the forum.

If the account has been suspended, then as long as you have cleared the balance on the account and set up another continious method (direct debit or montly credit card payment) then it can take anything from 2 minutes for 4 hours for the services to be reinstated.

Have you managed to get Sky turned back on since you posted?

Thanks,
Anne
Community Coordinator

Retired Staff Member
Anne-M

Hi davisthfc04081984,

If you have an active Sky account and the viewing card develops a fault, then we would replace this free of charge. If a card is damaged or lost, the cost would be £10.

If you do not have an active Sky account and are looking for a Sky Freesat Card, please have a look at this page.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Anne
Community Coordinator

Graduate
Jaycee+Dove

Hi, We have a Sky HD box in our main room connected by ethernet cable to our broadband router and access Anytime + this way. It is a great service and we would like to get it working on our multiroom HD box. What is the simplest way to connect this to the service given that it is in a bedroom and so too far from the router to connect by wiring? Suggestions much appreciated. Thanks,

Retired Staff Member
Anne-M

Hi Jaycee+Dove,

You can purchase our Wireless Connector here. There are other ways of connecting the box to the router however we can only offer full technical support for our own equipment.

I hope this helps

Thanks,

Anne
Community Coordinator

Getting There
danji1515

When do I recive my m,n,s voucher
Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi danji1515,

Welcome to the Sky Help Forum.

It can take up to 45 days from your initial activation date for you to receive your vouchers.

Regards.
I'm New Here
ashleyhuges87

Hi can someone phone me to get my broadband sorted out for the kids computers it was christmas 2days ago I have spent 19 pound on mobile phnone credit contacting sky broadband with no effect there should a been an engenere out on 18th dec they texed on 15th ansd said there's no need for someone to come out it would b all working on the 18th but wasent this is not on I will not b paying for something I have not had working the customer service is rubish I spoke to some1 on christmas day I done all the checks he asked me to there need to b someone out to fix it I have done all I can do !
Getting There
AnthonyJ+Phillips

I was advised to contact you regarding the special offer monthly payment I make to renew it

Community Coordinator
chelsea12

Re: Welcome to Sky Live Chat Service. A Sky Advisor will be with you shortly. Your chat may be monitored

[ Edited ]

Hi AnthonyJ+Phillips,

Great to hear from you on the Sky Forum.

Unfortunately we do not have access to your account through the Sky Forum.

Can you tell me which offer you are looking to renew?

Thanks,