Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
MarkCM8

Walking Dead Season 4 Catch up?

Hi

I have FINALLY finished watching season 3 of The Walking Dead and I now need my fix of season 4.  I can't seem to find the first 9 episodes anywhere available on catch up/on demand.  Am I just missing it or do I have to wait for Season 4 to finish on fox before the whole season becomes available?  I can get episode 9, but this would mean me missing half a season!!

Thanks,

Mark

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Sky Store Staff
Tom.S

Hi MarkCM8, Thanks for posting, and welcome to the forum...

Hi MarkCM8,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the forum.

Programmes are only shown on catch-up for a limited amount of time after their original air date. You can view how long a show is available for by pressing 'i' on your Sky Remote

You can set up a reminder for when The Walking Dead season 4 becomes available On Demand using the Never Miss service here

Please get back to us if you have any further questions,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.