Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

WWE Wrestlemania 29 on Sky Box Office

[ Edited ]

Wrestlemania 29 on Sky Box Office.jpg

I am so excited about this year's Wrestlemania if you are too remember you can order WM29 on Sky Box Office & Sky Box Office HD. This is the most anticipated event of the WWE calander therefore it is recommended that you do order sooner than than later to avoid any disappointments.

The card so far!

• The Rock vs. John Cena - WWE Title Match

• Undertaker vs. CM Punk - The Undertakers 'Streak' is seriously threatened

• Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H - HHH's in ring career is on the line!

• Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger - World's Heavyweight Championship

• Team Hell No vs. Dolph Ziggler, Big E. Langston - Tag Team Title Match also Dolph Ziggler has until the end of the night to cash in his 'Money in the Bank' breifcase. Will the showoff steal the show?

• Ryback vs. Mark Henry

• Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

• The Shield vs. Randy Orton, Sheamus, Big Show

You can start ordering Wrestlemania 29 from April 1st.

Booking details

The event is priced at £17.95 for UK customers, €24.95 for customers in the Republic of Ireland.

You can order WrestleMania 29 nearer the event by pressing the Box Office button on your remote. Select 'sports & events' and follow the on-screen instructions. Ensure that your telehone cable is connected to your box.

We highly recommend booking WrestleMania 29 online by clicking this link www.sky.com/orderboxoffice

You can also call 08442 410 888 to book WrestleMania 29.(There may be an additional charge for telephone bookings).

WrestleMania 29 will be shown on Sky Sports Box Office (channel 743) and in high definition on Sky Box Office HD (channel 752) at midnight on Sunday, April 7 (Mon morning).

WrestleMania 29 will be repeated on Sky Sports Box Office (channel 743) - but NOT on Sky Sports Box Office HD (channel 752) - between 10am on Monday, April 8 and 10pm on Saturday, April 13. Repeat showings will last for four hours.

Chris-McP
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

Re: WWE Wrestlemania 29 on Sky Box Office

Is it just me or could the WWE add in the Money in the Bank ladder and really make this an epic event? Vince could really surprise us all and just put it in the show no advertised. The WWE Universe would go crazy.

I would like to see the following in the match:

• Antonio Cesaro
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Evan Bourne
  • Justin Gabriel
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Ted Dibiase
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Drew McIntyre (in his chosen one gimmick)

I choose these guys because the MITB ladder match is suppose to entertain us (which it does every time) and help elevate talent to a new level.

Who would you want to see in the MITB ladder match?

What match are you looking forward to and why?

Chris-McP
Community Coordinator

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

Remember don't wait until the last minute to order Wrestlemania 29.

You can order:

• By pressing the Box Office button on your remote. Select 'sports & events' and follow the on-screen instructions. Ensure that your telehone cable is connected to your box

• You can also call 08442 410 888 to book WrestleMania 29.(There may be an additional charge for telephone bookings)

• Online by clicking this link www.sky.com/orderboxoffice
Chris-McP
Community Coordinator

Regular Visitor
RobS-UK

I've tried ordering the HD version but my box won't let me - comes up with an error and a phone number to call.  Never had a problem with SBO purchases before, and I can order the SD version or any other film on SBO.  Anyone else having a problem with the HD version?

Regular Visitor
RobS-UK

Never mind me - reset the box and all is well now!

For reference, Dolph has one year from the date of the last MITB to cash in his briefcase, so it doesn't expire at WM. If it does happen then it will be after Swagger defeats Del Rio. Oh, and I think there is no chance of a MITB match being added, the timing looks pushed at the moment for everything on the card.
Occasional Visitor
dobbie832

Is the Sky Box Office order linked to the card, box and dish?

The reason I ask is that I'm moving house during this week and if I order it online now,  can I view it at the next property using the same box and card? Will the box also need reconnecting to the internet at the next property in order to watch it? 

I've not yet booked the Sky home move service because I'm not 100% sure what day I am moving in. Although the house I am moving to does have a functional sky dish so I will be able to set the box up without an engineer although I will not have an internet connection at the next property.

Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

Hi Rob,

Glad you got Wrestlemania ordered. I totally forgot that's when he won it.

There were rumours of it being a last minute addition (not with the guys I picked) but then more matches were confirmed so it kind squashed those rumours.

I suppose I just miss that match. I would genuinely like to see those guys actually get a chance though.

So you looking forward to it?

Chris-McP
Community Coordinator

Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

Hi dobbie832,

Your equipment will need to be connected to an operational dish and connected to a active telephone line if you plan to order via the box. I would suggest to set the box up if the dish is already there.

When will you get a better idea of when you are moving in?

What match you looking forward to?

Chris-McP
Community Coordinator

Visitor
BenPS

Just wondering if I order wrestlemania will I be able to Sky plus it? I'd like to watch on monday but probably not all in one go so would be handy if I could record it

Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

How are you ordering Wrestlemania Ben?

Chris-McP
Community Coordinator

Regular Visitor
RobS-UK

Yeah - you can record PPVs and watch them the next day. Just press record when you order via the box.
Regular Visitor
RobS-UK

I am sort of looking forward to it and sort of not. I think the mid card matches are a but dull this year. As for the main events, I think they are a bit predictable, though should be excellent in terms of the physicality. HHH vs Lesnar will be brutal. Rock and Cena will be good, but I think they'll let Cena have it. Having a part time champion doesn't seem to be working well. And Taker will beat Punk.

One of the most interesting variables at the moment seems to be the weather aspect - with temperatures expected to be very low! Could make the thing interesting for the wrestlers!
Visitor
BenPS

I am going to order it via my sky plus box. Will this work?

Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

Hey Rob,

Wrestling in low tempreture isn't the best I pull a hamstring once when it was cold and the match was shall we say "interesting" afterwards. I have never been one to call it in so a lot was changed in that match.

I am looking forward to Punk v Taker. I am a big CM Punk fan and enjoy Takers matches a lot. Taker is all for putting Punk over but it's all down to the office I suppose.

Personally I am not looking forward to Rock v Cena. It will likely be a decent match but p/t champions in WWE don't work and rub fans up the wrong way. WWE can't afford to push fans away, they finally have an interest from the indy fans due to the likes of CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Antonio Cesaro, Drew McIntyre, Evan Bourne, Sheamus and even the Shield are indy veterns. A lot of guys in NXT have a cult like following so that will keep the usual "anti-WWE" indy fan coming back and hopefully it will keep growing. I can't wait until Adrian Neville, Corey Graves and Kassius Ohno get a call up to the main shows.

I will likely come back with a review on the show. Would be cool to see you thoughts after the show.

Chris-McP
Community Coordinator

Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

Hi Ben,

Yes along as your telephone line is connect to your box. Are you staying up to watch it or would you rather record the show?

Chris-McP
Community Coordinator