Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
TheLoneSoldier

WWE Network

I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering whether or not Sky will be offering WWE Network as Premium Channel. 
Sky and the WWE have long had a great relationship and I think it would be ridiculous for Sky to ignore this opportunity. I, personally, am more a fan of American Sports in general and have no interest in really in upgrading to Sky Sports for let's face it, Football. The only Football I religously watch is the Champions League and catch most of that on itvHD.
I would be very interested in upgrading solely to ESPN simply for ESPN Classic & ESPN America, but alas, with Sky you can't have ESPN without first paying the extra fee to upgrade to Sky Sports. So that's that out of the window.
Man Utd fans, Chelsea Fans and even I believe Liverpool have the opportunity to upgrade to their teams Premium Rate Channels.
I think if you put together all the wrestling fans who have Sky, you'd have a hell of a lot more subscribers than fans of any one football team. Come on Sky, this could be a great moment in your innovative history.
I mean, SkySportsF1!? Please... 

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: WWE Network

Hi TheLoneSoldier, 

Welcome to the Sky Help Forum. Many WWE fans are excited at the news of the WWE Network however there are no such plans for this to launch outside the US at present and the WWE Network will not be available to Sky TV subscribers.

I'm afraid we have no information on the WWE Network, however WWE programming will continue to be carried on Sky Sports channels as per the existing agreement we have in place with the WWE.

Any queries regarding the WWE Network would need to be directed to the WWE.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
robbiewwf

This is strange, as I have JUST spoken to a Sky rep using the online chat on Sky's website and he informed me, if you are a Sky "World" package customer, which includes all the Sports channels, that the WWE Network channel will become available in 2012!!!

I think it would be greatly in Sky's interest to try get the WWE Network broadcast as an additional channel, much like MUTV etc. - There is a LOT of WWE fans who would be very willing to pay to get this channel!!

Rob 

Occasional Visitor
acdc6563

I have a wife who is American and who finds it no less than absolutely frustrating that Sky 1.Shows WWE programming so late at night(RAW) and that their new network will not be carried by Sky. I, too find this grossly unfair. Sky has much more to gain in this and nothing to lose.

Occasional Visitor
grrrrrr131

Frequent Visitor
Emma+1021

is wwe network coming to sky in ireland and the uk

Super User
caesarome

Emma+1021 wrote:

is wwe network coming to sky in ireland and the uk

This question has been answered in the second post back up this page.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.