Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
JoeJoseph
Accepted Solution

VPN keeps dropping out

I'm working from home and my VPN connection only stays online for a few minutes before dropping. I've allowed VPN in the firewall settings on my router. I read online that a firmware upgrade to my router may help. Its a Netgear DG834GT and I've read online that sky can send a firmware upgrade which may help. Any idea where I download it from or can a sky helpdesk person please send it through to my router

Thanks

Joe

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
El Capo
PaulEK

Re: VPN keeps dropping out

Have you called Sky tech support? If you don't ask you don't get and asking on here is not a direct line to tech support I'm afraid.

Used to work for Sky and BT ADSL tech support but please don't hate me for it :smileywink:
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.