Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
becky667

Using Sky Go

Hello

I really need help. I have paid to download a programme I cannot watch. It says there is a problem with Silverlight Application storage. I have checked I am not in Private Browsing mode and I have ticket the enable application storage in the configuration. I don't know what else to do to make it work!

Please help!

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Using Sky Go

You could try everything:

Open Microsoft Silverlight by going to the Start Menu > All Programs > Microsoft Silverlight.
    Click on the Application Storage tab.
    Ensure the box is checked to Enable Application Storage at the bottom of the window.
    Select any entries in the window that mention Sky, Sky Go or Sky Player and hit the delete button to remove these entries.
    Click on the Playback tab and ensure the box is checked to Enable download and updates to components required for protected content playback, then reboot your computer.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
billsherco29

How do you set Private Browsing off for Sky Go

Staff (Retired)
Samantha-K

Hi billsherco29,

Thanks for joining our Forum it's great to see new members and sorry about the delayed response.

Can you tell me a bit more about what you are asking? Do you want to view Sky Go in a private browser or are you asking if there is a private browsing option available on Sky Go?

Thanks
frankantz

Hello, please can someone tell us what the problem is with the SkyGo update for July 02 as it appears many users are reporting a problem with limited devices. I have an ipad and cannot currently use the SkyGo app because it just points me to the app update. However judging by the chaos it appears to be causing I am somewhat reluctant to hit the update button. I apologise for posting here but this remains unanswered on another thread.

Community Coordinator
Kris+McD

Hi frankantz

Thanks for your post. 

Have you done the update yet? Have you had any issues with this if you have? 

Cheers 

Kris+McD
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
Bphrus

You and me both