Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
JGPeach23

Upgraded to sky go+ but won't let me add devices

I upgraded to the sky go+ at the weekend and it initially let me connect my iphone as the 3rd device, the next time I came to use it, it said device limit reached! I've checked under manage devices and there are still only two devices registered and the other two are free, I've uninstalled the app and tried to connect numerous times but it still says device limit reached, I've had a letter of confirmation that I have indeed upgraded and the free trail has started but I still can't use it
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Upgraded to sky go+ but won't let me add devices

I think in this case the "device limit reached" message might mean that you have added the one device per month that we are allowed to do and that you should be able to add another one on Sunday when December starts.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.