Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
Keelij12

Re: Updating to Sky Go v 4.0.1 – stuck on the loading screen

Hi,

I tried deleting the app and re-installing the app but it is still stalling on the lading screen

Thanks.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
Kathrynjones

Hi Erin

I've deleted the app and reinstalled but its still not working.

Kathryn
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
lainys

Hello Kathrynjones, 

I was sorry to read you deleted the app and reinstalled it however, it is still not working. 

We are going to investigate this issue further and will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.

Kind Regards

Staff
John-B

Getting There
qam

I have same problem since i updated my ios 7 i can not use sky go on ipad or even iphone tried every possible way but no result it comes with msg Null/Empty uniqueld
Any1 knows what is that
Community Coordinator
Andy-F21

Great to see a new face on our Forum qam! I'd like to help get your Sky Go working again :smileyhappy:

We've had a few reports of this issue when trying to log in to the app, and you'll be happy to hear we have a fix. Can you try deleting the app, then rebooting the device before reinstalling the app as this should then allow you to sign in again.

Give those steps a go and let me know how you get on. If you need any further assistance after trying this, I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

I'm New Here
tsrai

Your suggestion doesn't work for me. Still receiving null/uniqueid.
Getting There
qam

Hi i just tried same solution what u told me to do but same problem again i deleted sky go then restore ipad but getting same issue
I think this issue is relates to last update
I'm New Here
AndrewTaylor1982

Hi
I am experiencing the same problems trying to watch the golf tonight on sky go via my iPad. It is unwatchable the picture is so blocky & can't keep up. This has been happening since the new update. I have deleted the app rebooted the iPad and reinstalled it but quality is still extremely poor any help would be appreciated
Community Manager
Erinn-R

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

Thank you for your participation in this thread and please accept my apologies for the continued inconvenience of this issue.

I have sent a PM to each of you effected within this thread to request some further details in order that we may investigate this issue further to source a solution. I appreciate some of you may have provided some of this information previously however, it would be greatly appreciated if you can provide the details requested.

We are committed to resolving this issue for you and are working hard on this solution. I will assure to keep you updated with progress and details within this thread at each stage until this issue is fully resolved.

Thankyou

Getting There
DavidGr

I have this problem since last update using app on my i-Pod touch.  Have re-installed several times but still sticks on loading page.  Is there a fix for this?

I'm New Here
Kevr

Also not working for 3 days, when will this be sorted?