Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
Neurotica0
Accepted Solution

'Tracking' M & S Vouchers

Does anyne know if the date quoted on 'track my order' is accurate for the M & S Vouchers?

I joined Sky about 10 days ago and according to the system these were posted 29/05/11.

Of course I have heard of the nightmare everyone is having with these so I was extremley surprised they were posted so soon. But of course, I haven't yet received them so I am presuming this date is complete fiction?!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: 'Tracking' M & S Vouchers

Hi Neurotica0, 

The date shown is correct and will be the date of dispatch, you should also see a tracking number on the Order Track page, entering this tracking number into the Royal Mail Tracking website will confirm this.

Royal Mail however will not provide updated tracking information on the progress or location of your vouchers until you have signed for them.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
The Fixer
Sparxeh

29/05 was a Sunday.. It was also 11 days ago.. Or 9 working days ago.. Royal Mail are not that slow, and I'm presuming the OP posted this because he hasn't received them yet.. 'Nuff said..

Getting There
bella+ella

I was given a code to track my £100 m&s vouchers but where on earth do i track them.. i have tried royal mail, does not work.. id say the date i signed up was the 3RD OF JANUARY! so I have given you way longer then 45 days to sort this s*** out.. where are my bloomin vouchers. 

Retired Staff Member
StacieB

Hi bella+ella,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I can see that you posted to us on Wednesday, normally the M&S vouchers are sent via email. Have you received anything from us? Have you checked your spam folder at all?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Getting There
bella+ella

nope nothing on emails?

Community Manager
Erinn-R

Hi bella+ella,

Thank you for getting back to us.

In order that we can investigate this issue for you one of my colleagues will send you a Private Message to gather some more information from you shortly.

Thankyou again

Community Coordinator
Wendy-S

Hi bella+ella,

I have now sent you a Private Message for you details so I can help to locate your Vouchers.

Many thanks,