Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Tommy.Graham

Track order says my phone line and broaband has been cancelled?????

My sky tv gets installed today 17/2/12 so went online this morning to check the time but when i went into track my order it states that I had cancelled my phone line and broadband installation which is due to be installed on the 28th.  It states that I had cancelled this on the 14th however I received a letter from sky yesterday with my home phone number and details about receiving my router etc....... seriously confused this morning is there any sky advisors online that can shed any light on this I tried calling but was on hold that long all my credit in my phone was used.

HELP!!!!

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
kato

Re: Track order says my phone line and broaband has been cancelled?????

See if live chat is available,when you get to option 3 wait until the red icon turns green and away you go.

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/contact-us/index.html

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Re: Track order says my phone line and broaband has been cancelled?????

Hi Tommy.Graham, sorry for the confusion. Did you manage to speak to someone about this?

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.