Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Deko15

The H2 channel keeps breaking up

The H2 channel keeps breaking up

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
Mark39

Re: The H2 channel keeps breaking up

[ Edited ]

Can you explain what you mean by H2 channel? All Sky channels are numeric, e.g.141.106, 520: there's no 'H'.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Deko15

[ Edited ]

The Channel is called H2 number 531 if you don't CHANNEL H2 is how can you answer my query

Super User
Mark39

[ Edited ]

Deko15: "The Channel is called H2 number 531 if you don't CHANNEL H2 is how can you answer my query"

Thanks for the clarification, but I don't think I'll waste my time any further.

Community Coordinator
Ross-M

Hi Deko15,

Thanks for providing more information on this and this seems unusual.

Is this the only channel you are experiencing this breaking up? Is this all the time or only occasionally? Have you completed any troubleshooting in regards to this? If you have can you tell me what?

I look forward to your reply soon.

Cheers,

Ross
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
neon+tetra

my h2 is gone too ,only channel that is not availible in mini tv and when u select it message comes up about weak signal and blue screen .
Staff (Retired)
Fraser-H

Good afternoon neon+tetra,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us :smileyhappy:

I'm sorry to read that you seem to be having some trouble when viewing this channel and hopefully we can help get this sorted out for you :smileyhappy: Can you give the steps listed here a try and let me know if they make any difference at all?

If you can reply to my post whenever you get a chance to let us know.

Thanks

Occasional Visitor
DuncanBarr

Hi,

Ive had the same, H2 is unwatchable as the picture and sound constantly break up, I dont get this with any other channels.

Community Coordinator
lainys

Hello Duncan and Good Afternoon.

First of all I am sorry for the late reply to your post and also to read you are having issues with the H2 channel breaking up.

I enjoy the channel myself and can understand how annoying this would be.

Can I ask if you are getting any on screen messages when you are trying to view the channel?

If you are getting the No Satellite error message please click on this link and carry out the troubleshooting steps to help resolve this issue.

Please come back and let us know how you get on.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards

Lainys
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.