Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Jill+Thomason

TV Guide Not Showing Listings

Quick run through of issues:

When I go to the TV Guide all the listings show as "..no listings available".

I can manually key in a channel number but cannot scroll and use select to go to a channel, set up a reminder or set s show to record.

No clock shows on mini-guide.

Any suggestions please?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: TV Guide Not Showing Listings

Try rebooting your box, leave it powered off for 4 minutes before plugging it back in again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Milliemolliemandy

Hi there,

This hasn't worked for me. It just keeps telling that it is "searching for my listings"

Super User
kato

Milliemolliemandy wrote:

Hi there,

This hasn't worked for me. It just keeps telling that it is "searching for my listings"

Try a planner rebuild.

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/sky-plus-hd/recording/guide-to-performing-a-planner-rebuild/

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/sky-plus/recording/guide-to-performing-a-planner-rebuild/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Occasional Visitor
done+it

[ Edited ]

was having this problem and tried,turned off, re-set, re-boot, re build etc

but found unpluging the power cable from the back for a hour or so worked