Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
caledonni

Syfy and the Sky Go Monthly Ticket

I have the Sky Sports + Sky Entertainment monthly ticket and Syfy isn't available - I get "Sorry this channel is only available to Sky TV subscribers". I could swear that it used to be available. Has something changed?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Contributor
karen32

Re: Syfy and the Sky Go Monthly Ticket

i asked about this when they first put it on, because they allowed it for at least one week then it got stopped, so i asked them and they said its not available only if you have a sky tv package as well as sky go, i think its daft really myself...there at least 4 that doesnt work on mine for the same reason so i have asked them again about it...

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
lainys

Hello and good Afternoon caledonni, 

Thank you for your first post to the community and welcome to the Sky Help Forum.

I was sorry to read you were having issues watching the Syfy channel via your Sky Go Monthly ticket.

Can you confirm if you are unable to view any of the other Entertainment channels? 

Please click on this link and go to the bottom of the page to view the channels you subscribe to.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regard.

Lainys
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
caledonni

The following don't work  (they all come up with Error Sorry, this channel is only available to Sky TV subscribers. Go to xbox.sky.com/subscribe to find out more) - 

Universal

Syfy

TLC

Discovery

Animal Planet

All the other entertainment channels work. Both Universal and Syfy have worked in the past.

Contributor
karen32

it is the same on my sky go... i have contacted them but they haven't got back to me that was a couple of days ago now...

Visitor
megantwinkles

Oh come on Sky, can't you give an answer to this? You must know one way or the other, and if the answer's No you should stop advertising these channels as part of the monthly ticket. This is ridiculous!

Occasional Visitor
mario1216

Yeah the same happens to me, can you explain that

Community Coordinator
Aleksandra-O

Hi mario1216, i do apologise that you are unable to watch this channel, the sky go monthly ticket doesn't include all channels form the entertainment pack and I believe syfy is one that is no longer supported unless you have a TV subscription. I'm sorry is this has caused any inconvenience.

If there's anything else you need please get back to me.

Kind Regards 

Aleksandra
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.