Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
plasmo

Sony Xperia SP and Sky Go

when will sky go be available?
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
On The Up
Broken+weeble

Re: Sony Xperia SP and Sky Go

Nobody knows, or at least nobody is willing to tell

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Getting There
Keith+Latham

This would be handy for me to have as I pay a fortune for SKY and would love to make the most of it whilst I am away for home.

Staff
Ross-M

Evening All and sorry about the delay in replying to you!

The Sny Experia SP is not a supported device and we do not have a specific date to say when/if this will be supported with Sky Go. As other Sony Experia models are are supported my personal opinion would be that this would be supported but i do not know the technical details of the app modification to make this compatible.

As soon as there is information on this being compatible we will let you all know.

Thanks,

Community Manager
Sam-R

Hello everyone,

An important update on Xperia SP is at this link.

Thanks

Sam

Graduate
GalaxyS4

a good update. atleast we know now the xperia sp will be supported very soon.
Explorer
JoeyG

Great news as I have just bought the SP. Will you be posting on the site when the updaye is released?:smileyhappy:

Retired Staff Member
Fraser-H

Hi JoeyG,

It's great to hear from one of our users waiting on Sky go compatibility to increase :smileyhappy:

As soon as we have confirmation of the update taking effect we most certainly will make it available for all to see on the forum. Closest thing we could do to shouting it from the rooftops :smileyhappy:

If you have any questions or queries in the meantime please let us know.

Thanks