Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
asdas123

SkyGo on Demand not working

Whenever I try and watch anything On Demand the screen just stays blank. The bar at the bottom is there, but not buffering and clicking play does nothing. The time says 00:00:00 / 00:00:00 on every program. Watching live tv works fine and changing web browers doesn't help

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
asdas123

Re: SkyGo on Demand not working

Can anyone help with this?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Try uninstalling Microsoft Silverlight off your computer and then reboot the PC. When it has started up again go to use Sky Go again and it should prompt you to install silverlight which you need to do again, once this has been done hopefully you will not see that message again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
asdas123

I've already tried that but it didn't work.