Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
asdas123

Re: SkyGo on Demand not working

The new link you sent just redirects me to http://help.sky.com/

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
asdas123

the link still does not work

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Tombstone65

Sorry guys that I may be butting in on a wrong topic here but I haven't a clue how to start a new thread and the advice here on how to start a new topic isn't really helpful but nevertheless I'm hoping somebody out there can help me. Am currently in France and have successfully logged in so I know I'm online but I'm trying to watch something on Sky Go but the message keeps appearing saying that it doesn't work in offline mode - but I'm online!!!!!! Does Sky Go work in France and if so, how on earth can I get to watch something? Please help.
Super User
caesarome

Tombstone65 wrote:
Does Sky Go work in France

It only works in the Uk and Ireland due to rights reasons. All you can watch in France is anything you have downloaded while you were in the UK and to do this you have to turn wifi/3G off.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.