Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
shelly12
Accepted Solution

Sky + won't record!!

my sky + box won't let me record or even set a reminder but everything else works and no messages are displayed when i try to record something, it just doesn't work!! All records already set to record, are recording and i can watch everything in my planner. Help!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Sky + won't record!!

Try a planner rebuild:

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/sky-plus-hd/recording/guide-to-performing-a-planner-rebuild/index.h...

If this doesn't work then give Sky a call as it might be that something at their end isn't correct on your account.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
elaine76

thank you , i had same problem did what you suggested now it works fine

Visitor
lattimore2000

I have tried this it does not seem to work I dont know what try next ?

Regular Visitor
RoyBoy25857

I have 1tb hd box which would not record via the record button so tried the rebuild planner option and now working OK.

Many thanks

Occasional Visitor
gtskitten

Hi guys i had the same problem, i have phoned sky to let them know as i don't want to be stuck with this prob once my tb1 box is out of warranty but all i did was turn off at the mains and it resolved the issue!  :smileyhappy: seems to have only happened since the new sky update at the beginning of this week though!