Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
hawthorne77
Accepted Solution

Sky won't log me into rewards

I have just registered my account online but for some reason when i go onto rewards it says that I am not a sky customer and that i need to verify my account, i click on the link but it just takes me to my account page...

I end up going round in circles and never getting onto the rewards page, what can i do?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Staff
Malcolm-M

Re: Sky won't log me into rewards

Hi hawthorne77, this message can be returned in error when the servers are busy. I would advise trying again later.

Malcolm-M
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
Brian+Croft

Despite being with sky from day one, and having a valid sky ID, when trying to access sky Rewards, it tells me it doesn't recognise me.

Staff
Malcolm-M

Hi Brian+Croft, it can be due to the server being too busy. How long has it been happening for and are you trying at different times of day?

Malcolm-M
Getting There
Brian+Croft

Hi Malcom,  I must admit I have only tried it a couple of times, and they have been at the same time, so I'll try it again at a different time.

I'm New Here
Jason-T

I too am getting this issue. I have tried to access rewards at different times of the day on several different days. Please let me know how to resolve this.

Thanks

Staff
Malcolm-M

Hi jason-T, when you log into My Sky do you see an account summary or a link to verify your Sky iD at the left hand side?

Malcolm-M
I'm New Here
lynne+kelly

i have tried now on numerous occassions to log into sky rewards and it wont let me in and just says i have to verify my sky id which i have done but it wont let me in to the rewards  i can see my bills etc please advise

Getting There
hev106

Hi people I too have this problem, and like a lot of you have been with Sky more years than I can remember!  I think it is a poor performance from Sky and yet no one seems to have the answer.............methinks I may be leaving sky soon!  I can do everything bar get rewards or enter competitions and as peeps before say they are quick enought to take the money but cannot resolve issues quickly despite the numerous complaints!  As for phoning them.............forget it...........extortionate prices and on hold forever

Getting There
mrjames

seems to be a cookies issue, after clearing them its ok after signing back in. it seems that it still thinks you are a guest even though you are now the primary/secondary.:smileyhappy:

Graduate
darkpawuk

Hi,

This might be fixed by you logging OUT of My Sky, and then going to www.sky.com/rewards and logging in there.

If that doesn't work, clearing your cookies and then going to www.sky.com/rewards should work.

If anyone needs help on clearing their cookies, please ask!

Regards,

C.

I'm New Here
ilovepudding

I have just registered and validated my account on-line but just like the previous entry, I keep being refused entry and told to validate my account - I too keep going round in circles!  Please help before I log out and never both again

Staff
Malcolm-M

Hi ilovepudding, it can be due to the servers being busy. Have you tried at a few different times of day?

Malcolm-M
I'm New Here
Sermin

Despite also being a sky customer for over 2 years. I still cant access my sky rewards. In spite of having a  sky ID.

It keeps telling me it does'nt recognise me.

I have been trying for ages.

Retired Staff Member
kirsty+d

Hi Sermin,

Welcome to the Help Forum and thank you for contacting us.

Are you logging in as the Primary User on MySky? It may be worth trying the 'forgotton username' link to see if you are logging in with the correct information.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Many thanks,