Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
Funki
Accepted Solution

Sky online chat...

I would like to open my post with a complaint, sure many do to be honest...

I came to the site to look for information on downgrading my full HD package, I need to save money in general and so made the decision to drop Sports and Movies.

There in lies the, albeit I am sure a deliberate decision, the lack of information or online facility to downgrade an existing package. Nothing more than some words to the effect and basically, leaving you the only option to call the premium rate (Thats a whole new topic, how you can still justify that line rate is beyond me!) to get any help.

I then had the popup window appear asking for a chat session, at this point I had not logged into my Sky ID.

I choose the option "Existing Customer", I then got informed that the online chat is not available...

I then close my session, and start a new one, I choose the new sky options and get a new chat window popup asking me if I want to talk to someone, this time, I choose New customer and you probably know the answer already , I got straight through to an agent asking how they could help me..

I find this typical of such organisations as Sky, they go completely out of their way to drag in new customers, and basically, dont look after existing customers and make any form of contact difficult and expensive.

I can join sky and do pretty much anything when I want to sign up to Sky online, even get an agent to help me. When I want to enquire on my account, or god forbid, reduce the monthly subscription, I get no facility made and I am left with the only option to call a premium rate line and sit in a queue for an extended period.

I have been cutoff in these queues, I have had my call taken, then told to hold, and cut off.

When you call back you are told that there is no record of you calling.

Double standards and deceitful, thats Sky.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Robert-B

Re: Sky online chat...

Hi Funki,

I apologise that there was no live chat agents available when you tried to connect.

Downgrading your subscription is not available on the live chat service at the moment, it would be best to use the contact us page and either E-mail or call us for this request.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
ambia

hi i want to remve my package from childens pack and sport pack thank

Staff
Robert

Hi ambia, 

To remove channels from your package you must use the Contact Us page request this with our Customer Help team. Requests to change your package cannot be handled on the forum as we cannot access your account and personal details cannot be posted.

Retired Staff Member
Sylar

Retired Staff Member
Sylar