Sky never miss

Boom Operator
Post 1 of 17

Sky never miss

I regularly use the sky never miss service, which has always worked fine. I have recently updated my recommendations adding new series and movies coming on over the next few months. I now keep getting a message appear saying unexpected error please try later and cannot view my recommendations. I have tried a different browser and cleared cookies/cache etc. I am wondering does anybody know if there is a limit to the number of 'never misses' you can choose?

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 17

Re: Sky never miss

This is the error I am seeing when loading the page up so it isn't just you, after clicking Ok it works Ok until another page of search results loads up and it comes back again:

http://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/mysky/mytv/nevermiss

Alert

Unfortunately an unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Camera Assistant
Post 3 of 17

i think there must be an error with the system it is also not sending reminders for some shows.

Staff
Post 4 of 17

Hi GavinM, sorry for the delayed reply. It seems OK today. Is it working for you or are you still having problems accessing it?

Malcolm-M
Boom Operator
Post 5 of 17

I still keep getting the same message. Is there a limit to the number you can request? It worked fine until I added more requests for the coming few months?

Staff
Post 6 of 17

Hi Dansmith, I'm not aware of any limit. My first suggestions would have been the steps you have already tried. If you leave it with me for a day or so I'll try to find out what might be causing it. Is the error coming up all the time or only on search results?

Malcolm-M
Boom Operator
Post 7 of 17

Thanks for looking into it for me Malcolm-M. The message is coming up all the time and i can't see my selections.

New Viewer
Post 8 of 17

I have the same problem too - it worked for a long time but stopped sometime before Chistmas and hasn't worked for me since (using any browser on any PC)

Runner
Post 9 of 17

Same problem for me too

Staff
Post 10 of 17

Hi RMG34, this is under investigation at present and we are working on a resolution.

Malcolm-M
New Viewer
Post 11 of 17

Same problem here. Glad to see I'm not the only one and you're working on a solution.

Runner
Post 12 of 17

Same here, similar to first post. Recently added a few movies and the problem started occuring. No problems previous to that

New Viewer
Post 13 of 17

i've been getting exactly the same problemsince october 2010. tried different computers. different brousers & different locations. all i ever get is this error message. very annoying

Boom Operator
Post 14 of 17

Any update on this? Also under the series section of the never miss service there is a filter for recently added, I think it would be a good idea to have this filter under the movies section as well, perhaps it could be suggested?

Boom Operator
Post 15 of 17

I don't know if the tech guys have done anything but everything appears to be working fine know regardless of the number of requests selected. Thanks

Recommended Threads
2 weeks ago 06:25 PM
16-11-2016 09:26 PM
27-10-2016 08:28 PM
09-01-2017 06:22 AM
26-12-2016 11:31 PM