Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Frequent Visitor
Dansmith

Sky never miss

I regularly use the sky never miss service, which has always worked fine. I have recently updated my recommendations adding new series and movies coming on over the next few months. I now keep getting a message appear saying unexpected error please try later and cannot view my recommendations. I have tried a different browser and cleared cookies/cache etc. I am wondering does anybody know if there is a limit to the number of 'never misses' you can choose?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Sky never miss

[ Edited ]

This is the error I am seeing when loading the page up so it isn't just you, after clicking Ok it works Ok until another page of search results loads up and it comes back again:

http://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/mysky/mytv/nevermiss

Alert

Unfortunately an unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Frequent Contributor (Silver)
GavinM

i think there must be an error with the system it is also not sending reminders for some shows.

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi GavinM, sorry for the delayed reply. It seems OK today. Is it working for you or are you still having problems accessing it?

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Frequent Visitor
Dansmith

I still keep getting the same message. Is there a limit to the number you can request? It worked fine until I added more requests for the coming few months?

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi Dansmith, I'm not aware of any limit. My first suggestions would have been the steps you have already tried. If you leave it with me for a day or so I'll try to find out what might be causing it. Is the error coming up all the time or only on search results?

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

Frequent Visitor
Dansmith

Thanks for looking into it for me Malcolm-M. The message is coming up all the time and i can't see my selections.

Occasional Visitor
ambermax

I have the same problem too - it worked for a long time but stopped sometime before Chistmas and hasn't worked for me since (using any browser on any PC)

Visitor
RMG34

Same problem for me too

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi RMG34, this is under investigation at present and we are working on a resolution.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Ells2121

Same problem here. Glad to see I'm not the only one and you're working on a solution.

Occasional Visitor
Laraman

Same here, similar to first post. Recently added a few movies and the problem started occuring. No problems previous to that

Occasional Visitor
apollo59p

[ Edited ]

i've been getting exactly the same problemsince october 2010. tried different computers. different brousers & different locations. all i ever get is this error message. very annoying

Frequent Visitor
Dansmith

Any update on this? Also under the series section of the never miss service there is a filter for recently added, I think it would be a good idea to have this filter under the movies section as well, perhaps it could be suggested?

Frequent Visitor
Dansmith

I don't know if the tech guys have done anything but everything appears to be working fine know regardless of the number of requests selected. Thanks