Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
pkr03
Accepted Solution

Sky multiroom and telephone cable.

I'm having sky multiroom fitted on Sunday but i have no phone line upstairs, do i have to fit an extension or will the engineer do this for me?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Contributor
eight

Re: Sky multiroom and telephone cable.

Up to you, as they will not complete the installation without one in my experience.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Senior Member (Platinum)
PaulEK

Re: Sky multiroom and telephone cable.

Engineer will run an extension lead to the box most of the time when it's needed, it will only be a cable off an adaptor on your main socket and not a proper telephone socket though.

Used to work for Sky and BT ADSL tech support but please don't hate me for it :smileywink: