Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
Jaina
Accepted Solution

Sky movies preview screening - don't have movies? Not right!

Just tried to get preview screening tickets for The Next Three Days, however when i get to that page it says i'm ineligible for the preview because i dont have a movies package. But i do! Is this a glitch?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
gaza5

Re: Sky movies preview screening - don't have movies? Not right!

i have the same problem as you whats going on ?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Dsldude

Are you using the primary username that is linked to your Sky tv account?,

A good way to prove that is to click Sky Customers from the main sky.com

page then login and see if you can view your bill and tv account information.

Getting There
gaza5

site must have been having problems its working now and last nite managed to book film so me and my daughter

can go togerther thanks sky:smileyhappy:

Getting There
HarveyGail

Hello all, anyone. How can i actually book preview screening? Is not giving me any options or links, thank you

Staff
Malcolm-M

Hi HarveyGail, it depends on what is currently on offer. Are you going to www.sky.com/rewards and signing in then clicking on events?

Malcolm-M
Getting There
AHWBEVERLEY

I've been trying since the beginning of the week to book some Cinema tickets without success, keep getting a messaage stating service is unavailable.

I am booked into the correct account.

Staff
Malcolm-M

Hi AHWBEVERLEY, what page and link are you clicking on when the error is coming up?

Malcolm-M
Getting There
chavin

i keep getting a sorry message saying that they are unable to display the page i have requested and to try later?! ive been trying for weeks! starting to think this is all a scam? whats going on ky?

Super User
kato

[ Edited ]

chavin wrote:

i keep getting a sorry message saying that they are unable to display the page i have requested and to try later?! ive been trying for weeks! starting to think this is all a scam? whats going on ky?

I have just tried the link below and you can log in ok.See how you get on.

https://rewards.sky.com/skyloyalty/home/indexb.html

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Getting There
chavin

no that didnt work i just get the same sorr message coming up? i dont know why it doesnt work for me?

Super User
kato

chavin wrote:

no that didnt work i just get the same sorr message coming up? i dont know why it doesnt work for me?

It may seem a silly question but you do subscribe to Sky Movies and you have clicked on log in?

I just tried logging in again with no problem.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Getting There
chavin

i can log in no problem and i have the full package incuding 3d.... i am signed in, its when i click on screenings in the rewards section that the sorry message comes up.... i presumed the server was just busy but i have tried several times over the last few weeks

Super User
kato

[ Edited ]

chavin wrote:

i can log in no problem and i have the full package incuding 3d.... i am signed in, its when i click on screenings in the rewards section that the sorry message comes up.... i presumed the server was just busy but i have tried several times over the last few weeks

I have just tried again,no problem at all for me.Is it just the screenings you cannot log into or is it you're whole Sky Account?

Getting There
chavin

just the screenings