Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
funday1

Sky is a fiddle

We should all make strenuous efforts to transfer our business from sky. They are complete fiddle merchants - I have tried to use all their benefits and failed each time - they now tell me that they cannot deal with my complaint because of the data protection act - Anyone know where I can get the programmes on sky SYFY because if I can get it elsewhere I will cancel my account - minimise your subscription, get a decent broadband service like BT and use a service that cares - david woolf

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
GRF4784

Re: Sky is a fiddle

Hi funday1,

Thanks for posting on the Forum.

Can you tell me what exactly has been going on with your Sky account and we may be able to offer you some advice.

Please come back and let us know.

Many Thanks,

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
The Fixer
Son+of+Viv

Re: Sky is a fiddle

David,

A lot of customers on this forum feel the very same as you. What I also find amazing is the sky chappie response to your post:-

Can you tell me what exactly has been going on with your Sky account and we may be able to offer you some advice.:smileyembarrassed:

Not that they can help you but MAY be able to.