Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
K.Shannon

Sky go xbox not in sync

Hi all, 

Lately I have been using Sky on the xbox and on the channels with the Auto quality settings the Audio and Picture is not in sync with each other. It is fine on all channels without the Auto settings but does this on all of the channels with auto on. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
jason-d

Re: Sky go xbox not in sync

Good Morning K.Shannon,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to read that you are having issues using the Sky Go app on your Xbox.

Can I ask you to delete the app from your Xbox, reboot the console and then install the app once again?

Please let us know how you get on with that as we may have to investigate this further.

Thanks
jason-d
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
K.Shannon

Hello 

Thanks for the reply. That did not make any difference I also tried streaming on the Sky website and thats behind as well

Community Coordinator
Kris+McD

Hi K.Shannon 

Thanks for your posts, 

Can you tell me if this is connected via wireless or wired? What speeds are you getting as well please? 

Cheers 

Kris+McD
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Regular Visitor
osborn990

Are you serious?  This has been going on for a year and you keep posting the same reply, reboot the xbox.  I don't usually say this to staff, but search the forums.  Search google 'sky go out of sync' and see how long this has been going on for.

Contributor
Rudolph+Raindeer

Been reading all the threads on here about Xbox being out of sync , I thought it was just me , I've always had sky'sports 2 out of sync and sky 1 , put it on to watch the football.today and sky sports 1 is put of sync :smileysad: All others channels are fine , I've tried via wireless and Ethernet ,both the same , tried deleting , resetting , clearing cache etc etc everything in the posts that I found by clicking on the ' answer is in this thread ' and then had to searchanother thread . Our Broadband is mega fast , 30 meg.or so , I've asked a couple of people at work recently and they said they had issues with this also . Any updates on this sky apart from saying , delete and reinstall or how fast is your connection and is it connected via Ethernet or wireless , there must be some way to fix it ? I always watch sky sports 1 , wasn't too bothered when it was sky sports 2 but all the football is always on ss1. Please can you try and fix it and reply with an acknowledgment that there's a problem and if its been looked onto ? Guess I should have reported sooner as it looks like its being on for ages . Thanks