Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Frequent Visitor
st3ph3nb

Sky go not working

Hi more a bit of a beef than anything.

Today I have been unable to log into the online sky go to watch movies. I spent a fair amount of time checking my set up etc. as service status page said there were no issues.

Eventually, after trying all I could think of,  I accessed the online chat support where I was told that there were issues with sky go and that they were trying to fix them.

So why not update the sky go page to inform customers that there are issues would have saved me a considerable amount of messing about?

Thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Freelander

Re: Sky go not working

[ Edited ]

Yeah go similar problem :smileyhappy: tried to log in and all i get is

{"channelChange": {
  "licenceAquirementUrl": "aHR0cDovL2dvLnNreS5jb20vdm9kL3ZpZXdsZXNzL3N2b2RTdHJlYW1MaWNlbmNlLmRvP3R5cGU9YWJyJnZpZGVvSWQ9MGYxMDBhYzAwMzllOTExMFZnblZDTTEwMDAwMDJjMDQxNzBhX19fXw==",
  "actualViewingChannel": {
    "mpodChid": "0f100ac0039e9110VgnVCM1000002c04170a____",
    "streamUrl": "aHR0cDovL3NreWFicjgtc21vb3RoLWxpdmUuYWRhcHRpdmUubGV2ZWwzLm5ldC9saXZlZmVlZC9ic2t5Yi9jaGFubmVsOC5pc21sL01hbmlmZXN0P3M9MjAxMTA3MDgxNzU1MTYmZT0yMDExMDcwODE4MDUyNiZoPTBGREZFNzY1NjczMjQ0Qzg2RjdBRg==",
    "quality": "4",
    "isAbr": "true"
  },
  "changeQualityUrl": "aHR0cDovL2dvLnNreS5jb20vdm9kL3ZpZXdsZXNzL2NoYW5nZURldGFjaGVkTGl2ZVR2UXVhbGl0eS5kbz92aWRlb0lkPTBmMTAwYWMwMDM5ZTkxMTBWZ25WQ00xMDAwMDAyYzA0MTcwYV9fX18="
}}

any idea when this problem will be resolved???????????

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Frequent Visitor
bethornet

yep problems here too,

getting random error messages pop up but once i've got it working i'm getting sky sports 1 + 2 + news but not 3 or 4...strange???? was fine yesterday

Frequent Contributor (Bronze)
Tomfonz

all are working fine on the ipad app! issues with my pc tho!

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi, we are aware that some customers are having issues at present with the service and are working to resolve these.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
Freelander

Ok just to let you know my problem seems to have been sorted, thank you :smileyhappy:

Occasional Visitor
Carl+nevitt

Hi my sky go keeps saying temporary streaming error try another channel but all channels say the same
Can you help
Retired Staff Member
Samantha-K

Hi Carl+nevitt,

Firstly Welcome to our help forum!:smileyhappy:

What kind of device are you using and are your streaming over Wi-Fi or 3G, also do you know the Internet speed you are streaming over? Unfortunately if its less than 2MB Sky go won't be able to work.

Thanks

Occasional Visitor
Carl+nevitt

Hi Sam
I'm using iPhone 3GS it has been working in the past with no problems but for some reason I keep getting the message temporary streaming error try another channel
Community Coordinator
Kris+McD

Hi Carl+nevitt

Could you please try the following:- delete the app, ensure the latest OS is on the handset, restart the handset, reinstall the Sky Go App and try to view the content again.

Let me know if that works ok

Cheers

Kris+McD
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Blaise+James

I have the same problem on my iPhone 4S. It is running the new iOS and it keeps saying error 9 and error 7. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and signed in again and the same message keeps coming up. I never had any problem on my iPhone 4. Please help, I work away and need my football.
Community Coordinator
kirkie50

Hi Blaise+James

Sorry you are having problems with SkyGo, at the moment error 5 and 7 is a streaming issue which we are working on error 9 should be able to fix by removing the app and reinstalling it. If you could try to remove it again and see if it works failing that hopefully it won't be long till the streaming issue is resolved. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks

kirkie50
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Pallan

Im getting error code ten what does this mean
Occasional Visitor
azzaz12345

Not sure now