Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Chauke2

Sky go error not working at all "Scenario Workflow failurecor:20310"

I log onto sky go wanting to watch something on it and when i pick something it wont play and it says "Scenario Workflow failurecor:20310" I have right clicked and chose silver light and made sure that it says enable application storage restarted my laptop and it still it now working.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Sky go error not working at all "Scenario Workflow failurecor:20310"

Try this:

Right Click > Silverlight > Application Storage > Delete All, leave the tick in the enable storage box at the bottom and then reboot your computer.

or

Open Microsoft Silverlight by going to the Start Menu > All Programs > Microsoft Silverlight.
Click on the Application Storage tab.
Ensure the box is checked to Enable Application Storage at the bottom of the window.
Select any entries in the window that mention Sky, Sky Go or Sky Player and hit the delete button to remove these entries.
Click on the Playback tab and ensure the box is checked to Enable download and updates to components required for protected content playback. Then reboot your computer.

Please note that if you do this you might find your computer is unregistered and if you have already made a change recently you might have to wait a month to use SkyGo again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.