Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
Mark+cunningham83

Sky go app

I'm trying to get sky go back on my I phone and it says I have reached limits for this month, when the last time I registered another device was back in august and never did it again so why is it not letting me change back to my I phone its getting very frustrating

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Sky go app

Give Sky a call and see if they can help you by deserting your devices. Have you added or removed anything else just lately ?
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Visitor
Mark+cunningham83

I removed my pc 2day to add my phone back to it, I added my pc back in August and nothing again after that
Super User
caesarome

I'm not 100% sure on this but I think if you remove something then that is your one change, hopefully someone else can confirm if this is right ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.