Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Cammyj

Sky go Device wont register

Me and my brother have been sharing sky go for months and about two weeks ago I try to use sky go and it says my device is not registered I go on sky go and see there is one device registered (my brothers) I re download the ipad app and then try to sign in and it says unable to register this device limit reached try my iphone no luck. I only have one device registered why would I have reached the limit. I make this in an attempt to get some help from other customers as the support from sky is useless and the faqs.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
paul1360

Re: Sky go Device wont register

cammy,

there is a bug in the sky go app. sky TS know about it but to date have not fixed it. alas there is nothing you can do until sky does.

iechyd da

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.