Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
george966amaka

Sky free gift

I can't seem to claim the free gift you guys sent,or is its scam.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
batweb79

Re: Sky free gift

Hi george966amaka,

Sorry to hear you are having issues claiming your free wireless connector but not to worry as I am able to give you the steps to take to get your free gift.

First thing you need to do is sign into your My Sky account. As long as you are the main account holder you will be able to claim your free gift. If you click to view the bill you'll be able to tell if you are the main Sky account holder - only the account holder can see the breakdown of the bill.

Once you have established you are signed in with the correct account you can click this link to be taken to the page where you can claim the wireless connector. Please remember that you are only eligible if you have received the invite, have never used the Sky On Demand service before & have a compatible Sky+HD box. If you do not match this criteria you will not be able to claim your gift.

If you have any issue please reply back to me and I'll do what I can to help.

Thanks,

Barry
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.