Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
kegan1811

Sky anytime plus setup problems

Trying to connect our sky hd box to our sky broadband router but the box is not recognising it. On the network menu it comes up as fail in the local connection box. I've tried reset and it again searches for local network connections but doesn't find any. Anyone any other ideas what to do? Been on phone to sky and tried unplugging box and router etc but nothing has worked.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
Annie+UK

Re: Sky anytime plus setup problems

Try the Anytime/Anytime+ forum: http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Anytime-Anytime/bd-p/AnytimePlus

Annie..........

📡Sky customer since 1989📡 βeta tester for: Xbox One, Windows Phone, Sky+HD, Mailwasher Pro etc...
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

kegan1811 wrote:
Trying to connect our sky hd box to our sky broadband router but the box is not recognising it.

What ISP are you with ?

How are you connecting your box to the router ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Community Coordinator
Anne-M

Hi kegan1811, 

As this is your first post I would like to welcome you to the help forum :smileyhappy:

If the Local Connection is failing, this would indicate that there may be a set-up issue or a fault somewhere. Can you let me know how you are connecting the Sky+HD box to the router (ethernet cable or a wireless device), also who is your broadband provider as this will limit how much troubleshooting we can do with you. 

Thanks, 

Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
fhey056

[ Edited ]
Thanks for sharing!!!