Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
JnMcMn

Sky Wireless Booster set up issue- Solved!!!!!

I posted a problem at the weekend which I've now solved but can't find a way to post the solution in my thread so I'm posting it here instead!

I had tried for ages to set up my new Wireless Booster but, whatever I did, counldn't get to the set up screen described in the instructions.

I've now solved my problem!  One of the possible solutions listed was to try to connect, wait for a while and then reset.  I had tried this several times and it dodn't seem to work but kept on trying anyway.

It seems that I was too quick with my resetting.  I just pressed the pin into the hole until something happened and this didn't solve the problem. However, when I re-read the post  suggesting this, I realised that you hold the pin in until the on/off light on the booster flashes and then release it.  I tried this twice and on the second occasion got the  screen listing the wireless connections and finally managed managed to sort out the booster.

So the secret is persist!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.