Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Contributor
Offcs

Sky Sports TV App 'Temporary Network Problem"

It's doing it again. Half time in the first game on Super Sunday and the app stoped working. Reselected the football and get the above problem.

It also suggested that I had hit the limit of devices I can use this app on. The ios 6 upgrade seems to have made the app thinks that it's been installed on a new device.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
J-Ali

Re: Sky Sports TV App 'Temporary Network Problem"

Same for me, happened just before the Arsenal/Montpellier game midweek as well. There's obviously a problem.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Big-Al39

I am also getting the same issue.  But the errors says it is a network issue my side.  "Please check your network coverage".  My network is fine.  How do I check the service status of sky apps network coverage, where I think the fault is.?

Frequent Visitor
maximus2

Ye same problem here.  It's no good telling me to try again later.  This football match is on now and live.  Rubbish! It's always happening and I'm not renewing my subs.

J-Ali

J-Ali

Missed a few goals in thus match and if they don't sort it out for the Arsenal/Man Ciyy game I'm going to be pissed.
Occasional Visitor
4Gconvert

Same problem here.

Interestingly, I also have the old sky mobile tv app on an old 3gs. That seemed to be working fine until about 2 mins ago and now has the same 'network coverage' error.

Sort it out please Sky.
Occasional Visitor
James+1978

Same issue. Reinstalled app. No difference. Never happens during rubbish events like water sports.
Occasional Visitor
sh1281

Absolute rubbish!! It's telling me that I've a wifi problem? Well the wifi is working just fine with the illegal web page that I'm forced to stream sky on....what a waste of money!!
J-Ali

Guy told me to uninstall then reinstall... Won't even let me sign into the app now! Ridiculous stuff.
Occasional Visitor
Wayne+Johnson

this has happend to me sky need to sort this out as I am missing Football on sky sports 1.

Occasional Visitor
ggarthy

[ Edited ]

What a (REMOVED) joke just missed the biggest game of the season cheers sky do us a favour let bbc have the contract to the prem they will do a better job than you (REMOVED)

J-Ali

Twitter tells me I missed out on the referee robbing the team that lost. Drama which I didn't get to see because sky are hopeless. Half an hour to the Arsenal/City game, let's see if they can sort it out by then.
J-Ali

Back working for me now, how long will it last?
Big-Al39

App now working again.  Strange that just after the football finishes.  Thankfully I only missed the minor game :smileywink: