Sky Sports F1 App : Camera Option Greyed Out

Boom Operator
Post 1 of 8

Sky Sports F1 App : Camera Option Greyed Out

So i have a sky go monthly account and have just signed in to the newly updated sky sports f1 app on my Ipad 1 expecting to be able to view the various camera views but the option is greyed out for some reason. the standings and twitter options are are both active.

Also, if i click "watch live" in the app i can see all the sky sports channels apart from Sky F1.

Why is this ? Anyone able to help ?

All Replies
Staff
Post 2 of 8

Re: Sky Sports F1 App : Camera Option Greyed Out

Hi decoysa, 

Certain features for F1™ covergage on the Sky Sports News for iPad app will only be available to Sky TV customers, if you are a Sky Go Monthly Ticket customer certain options will appear greyed out or disabled.

You will be able to watch Sky Sports F1™ through the Sky Go app with the Sky Go Monthly Ticket but not through the Sky Sports News for iPad app unless you are a Sky TV customer with the relevant subscriptions.

I hope this helps.

Boom Operator
Post 3 of 8

Yeah already worked this out, just another case of sky go customers getting screwed like the second class customers that we seem to be... £49 a month for limited channels, militant device registration rules and no cool features like racecontrol. Good to know sky cares about us..
Runner
Post 4 of 8

Came here to ask the same thing... I have to use the Monthly Ticket option since my flat can't have a Sky dish, so it's really disappointing to find I won't get the camera control of normal Sky users despite paying the same.
Runner
Post 5 of 8

During the Australian GP today I was unable to access most of the options. They had worked during Qualifying on the same device in the same room of the house.

I am a subscriber to Sky+HD.

Was there some problem with your system or should I look at mine?

John

Retired Staff Member
Post 6 of 8

Hi JohnCH,

Were you receiving any error messages when you tried to view these options on the app?

Regards.

Retired Staff Member
Post 7 of 8

Hi cpaterson,

Welcome to the Sky help Forum!

I do apologise if this has caused any inconvenience for you and if there is anything we can help with, let us know.

Regards.

Runner
Post 8 of 8

No, just a black screen where the image should have been.

Recommended Threads