Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Graduate
decoysa

Sky Sports F1 App : Camera Option Greyed Out

So i have a sky go monthly account and have just signed in to the newly updated sky sports f1 app on my Ipad 1 expecting to be able to view the various camera views but the option is greyed out for some reason. the standings and twitter options are are both active.

Also, if i click "watch live" in the app i can see all the sky sports channels apart from Sky F1.

Why is this ? Anyone able to help ?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: Sky Sports F1 App : Camera Option Greyed Out

Hi decoysa, 

Certain features for F1™ covergage on the Sky Sports News for iPad app will only be available to Sky TV customers, if you are a Sky Go Monthly Ticket customer certain options will appear greyed out or disabled.

You will be able to watch Sky Sports F1™ through the Sky Go app with the Sky Go Monthly Ticket but not through the Sky Sports News for iPad app unless you are a Sky TV customer with the relevant subscriptions.

I hope this helps.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Graduate
decoysa

Yeah already worked this out, just another case of sky go customers getting screwed like the second class customers that we seem to be... £49 a month for limited channels, militant device registration rules and no cool features like racecontrol. Good to know sky cares about us..
Getting There
cpaterson

Came here to ask the same thing... I have to use the Monthly Ticket option since my flat can't have a Sky dish, so it's really disappointing to find I won't get the camera control of normal Sky users despite paying the same.
Getting There
JohnCH

During the Australian GP today I was unable to access most of the options. They had worked during Qualifying on the same device in the same room of the house.

I am a subscriber to Sky+HD.

Was there some problem with your system or should I look at mine?

John

Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi JohnCH,

Were you receiving any error messages when you tried to view these options on the app?

Regards.

Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi cpaterson,

Welcome to the Sky help Forum!

I do apologise if this has caused any inconvenience for you and if there is anything we can help with, let us know.

Regards.

Getting There
JohnCH

No, just a black screen where the image should have been.