Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
qwerty999

Sky Sports F1 2013

Now that a great 2012 season has come to an end can you confirm the arrangements for 2013.

Will the channel still be part of the HD subscription?

Will the races still be advert free?

What lessons have been learned and what improvements can we expect?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Retired Staff Member
GarryC

Re: Sky Sports F1 2013

Hi qwerty999,

It is a bit early for us to make comment on some of the questions you raised unfortunately.  However, details of the 2013 season, including which races Sky will have exclusively live, will be announced in due course (keep an eye on skysports.com/f1). We can confirm though that as per this season the actual races will be advert free.

Thanks,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
Jzdd

Interesting..... If it helps Sky make up their mind I will be cancelling my Sky subscription if it no longer includes F1 free.

Getting There
Neil+Wakeham

I will also cancel my subscription as they are going to charge.
Getting There
qwerty999

If you were able to get the F1 channel last season then there is no extra cost for this year. The increase applies to new subscribers from April.

The Future
S1

I think everyone is getting confused! There is no change, you either need Sports Pack or HD Pack to receive F1. Latest adverts are merely advertising a special reduced offer of £5 for HD pack for new customers, thus enabling them to receive F1