Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
Stephane1970

Sky Sports App - Device Limit (READ)

Hello many of us are experiencing problems with moving the Sky Sports App from one iPad to another. I think it is a joke about how many times this has happened but the makers of the App still have not solved the problem.

Has anyone managed to solve this problem as I am trying to and nothing is working, no one is replying to me on my posts and inboxes so I was wondering if anyone has experience this problem and solved it and if possible they could help me solve it as it is really frustrating me that I am not able to use the Sky Sports App on my preferred device.

Thank you for reading and if you can help me please.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Retired Staff Member
Emma-O

Re: Sky Sports App - Device Limit (READ)

Hi Stephane1970,

I do apologise for the late reply, I can see our Customer Supports guys were speaking to you via Private Message.

If you have any other query please feel free to post again :smileyhappy:

Thanks

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.