Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Super User
caesarome

Re: Sky Remote will not adjust volume on my TV

Have you not tried the 60 second trick ?

Take on battery out and then hold down the select button for 60 seconds before putting the battery back in and then pressing the sky button on it and trying again to use it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Regular Visitor
lynmr

Hi my sky remote will not work on my Techwood 26832 TV, it worked fine on the JVC one I had before getting a new one.  I have tried all the options listed on this forum to no avail.    Please help me.  My remote is a Sky Rev. 6.   We have got multiroom and the remote for the sky+HD box works the panasonic TV fine.  It is just this one for the sky+ box .

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
kato

lynmr wrote:

Hi my sky remote will not work on my Techwood 26832 TV, it worked fine on the JVC one I had before getting a new one.  I have tried all the options listed on this forum to no avail.    Please help me.  My remote is a Sky Rev. 6.   We have got multiroom and the remote for the sky+HD box works the panasonic TV fine.  It is just this one for the sky+ box .

Try 0065  1191  0335  065

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Regular Visitor
lynmr

Hi Thanks  Code 065 worked.   

Occasional Visitor
Ant-icx

Hi

Been trying for ages to programme my Panasonic tv so that I could use the sky remote for adjusting volume,was just browsing through some of the messages, Seen your instructions on setting it up and BINGO its worked.

Cheers :smileyhappy:

Occasional Visitor
MHARPER

I have a new Samsung 40'' LED TV and the sky remote wil not operate the volume on the new Samsung TV.

How do you progam the Sky remote to do this?

Super User
kato

MHARPER wrote:

I have a new Samsung 40'' LED TV and the sky remote wil not operate the volume on the new Samsung TV.

How do you progam the Sky remote to do this?

Use Sky's code finder and how to program link.http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/remote-controls/operate-tv-with-sky-remote/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Occasional Visitor
Richard01

yes its worked for me on my panasonic!!!

Visitor
MadaboutMovies

Thanks so much - just got 2 TVs working with Sky Remotes!

New Samsung TV worked first time but had to try a couple of times with older Sony model.

Really pleased as no more juggling with different controllers! 

Regular Visitor
Rourke+55

Many many thanks Malcolm M. Brilliant.
Occasional Visitor
curvin+jean

brownspottydog wrote:

No, how do you programme the remote?

Retired Staff Member
Anne-M

Hi curvin+jean, 

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you and welcome to the forum. 

Can you give us a bit more information so we can assist you further?

Thanks, 

Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
chigley

Excellent advice.  I had tried following all other instructions and only this worked

Occasional Visitor
evpatricia

Retired Staff Member
GarryC

Hi evpatricia,

Could you give us a little more detail of your query so we can help further?

Thanks,