Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
Tayub

Sky Movies HD UK - Directors Advert 2013; Music.

Hi,

Please could anyone who may know the soundtrack to the new Sky Movies Directors Advert, possibly share the name with me? I can't attach the youtube link, however if you search 'Sky Movies HD UK - Directors Advert 2013', you will find it.

Much appreciated.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Re: Sky Movies HD UK - Directors Advert 2013; Music.

Hey Tayub,

It's a sweet piece of music!

Have you tried using any apps on your mobile to see if it can find the answer for you? I will also make you aware that a lot of the music in these adverts are only commissioned for Sky use only.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
Prosperity

Hey,

So I was also hunting for the song because I had heard it somewhere before. Lo and behold it was on my 'To Get' music list. It's called Tennesse by Hans Zimmer.

I'm New Here
Hardluck+Hotel

It's actually from the Dead Island Trailer by Giles Lamb -
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/dead-island-trailer-theme/id422905036 - similar to the Zimmer track but not quite.
Getting There
Prosperity

Thanks for the correction. I had both these songs on my music list to get. Beautiful pieces of music.