Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
anon5678

Sky Living HD Chicago Fire Promo/Advert Music

Hi all,

Can anyone one name the song/artist used in the the current Sky Living HD Chicago Fire promo?

The link to the ad itself can be found here:

http://skyliving.sky.com/chicago-fire/brand-new-us-drama-chicago-fire-promo-premieres-24th-october

Thanks in advance!

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Anne-M

Re: Sky Living HD Chicago Fire Promo/Advert Music

Hi anon5678,

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the delay in replying to you.

As you have the link to the advert, are you able to use a music recognition app on a smartphone to see if this will let you know what the music is?

Thanks,
Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Getting There
anon5678

Good evening Anne-M and thanks for your reply.

Yes I have tried a music recognition app on my phone but to no avail, it found a lot of results but none where the music in question. I wouldn't have posted without trying this avenue first. Are you able to assist?

Thanks.
Staff
Anne-M

Hi anon5678,

Thanks for coming back to me.

We do get a lot of music requests from customers where this has not been attempted so I was just wanting to double check this with you.

I have sent this to the relevant team to see if we can find this out for you. As soon as we hear back, we will let you know.

Thanks,
Anne
Community Coordinator

Getting There
TomEllingham

Sounds like a slightly rearragned piano piece by Alessandra Celletti called 'The Golden Fly One'

Would need to hear the advery again but if its not him/her above it will be Einaudi.

Getting There
TomEllingham

http://video.sky.com/skyliving/related/52486/1/First%20Look%20Chicago%20Fire/true

I'm annoyed as this song sounds so much like the Melodie Africana songs from Einaudi, but it's not one of them.

Getting There
andsowhat

I'm dying to know what this piece of music is too. Have looked everywhere, and no one on the internet seems to know!

Getting There
anon5678

Indeed - I thought it was Einaudi or Philip Glass but couldn't find a match. I'm not saying it's not one of theis but I just couldn't find the song!

Getting There
andsowhat

Yes, it does sound like an Einaudi (how do you pronounce his name?!) piece, but I've got most of his sheet music, and couldn't place it.
Getting There
yajbib11

Hi, after days of searching i have found the answer and it really is the right song:smileyhappy: Its Called LIFE IN SLOW MOTION by JAMES REYNOLDS, hope that helps:smileyhappy:

Getting There
andsowhat

Amazing! Thank you!

How did you find it?

Getting There
yajbib11

Hi, i found the answer on the sky living facebook website:smileyhappy:
Getting There
anon5678

Top post yajbib11 - Thanks very much, appreciated!!

Finally found it!

Staff
Anne-M

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

I have just received feedback to advise due to its popularity, it is available on the iTunes store. Please search for Postmodern Piano Score by James Reynolds?

Thank you for the interest that you have shown in this piece of music.

Regards,

Anne
Community Coordinator

Getting There
anon5678

Many thanks Anne.