Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
Mulder101

Sky Help Request

how do  I  log in to Help Request  page to track an issues I have I keep  getting text from sky but cant get any updates 

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Retired Staff Member
Ian-M-

Re: Sky Help Request

Hello Mulder101,

Thanks for posting.  I am sorry that you have been unable to access this.  It could be that you are not part of the pilot, full details here:
http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/One-Service-Knowledge-Base/What-is-One-Service/ta-p/1007014

Please accept our apologies if this is the case.

Best regards,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Getting There
chris+morris

How do i get skytv to work on my new phone, as i cancelled it on my old phone ?
Retired Staff Member
Ian-M-

Good morning chris+morris,

Thanks for posting.  Are you referring to Sky Go?  Well done on the new phone, what kind was it that you got?

Regards,

Getting There
chris+morris

No skysportstv app on andriod, got note 2
Retired Staff Member
Ian-M-

Thanks for that,

Can you tell me if when you are doing this you get any kind of error message? Note 2 - nice phone, great for browsing and apps and games. 

Cheers,